Re: Best practices for development workstations

Hi Manoj,

Could you please briefly outline (or may be you have it described
somewhere already) the setup of your SELinux-fortified building
environment?  I am still boiling the idea of securing/monitoring build
environment, issue I have raised in "securing/monitoring Debian devel
environment" thread

thank you in advance!