Re: Debian Installer 6.0 Release Candidate 1 release

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 07:59:29PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> We do need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so
> please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything you else you
> will need are available at our web site[3].

Just did. VirtIO devices appear to be missing (I'm using the multi-arch
netinstall cd). Am I wrong about this? If not could they please be added?
It'd make life a lot simpler.

--
  "A search of his car uncovered pornography, a homemade sex aid, women's
  stockings and a Jack Russell terrier."