Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

Hi,

On Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> From time to time, I do archive rebuilds for Ubuntu too

from time to time, I use my mail programm to mark a thread and all future
replies as read. (very seldom, actually this is a first time, I send mail to
such a thread though ;)

and somestimes, I eat dinner for breakfast. and I like sunny days.

also, I would like to discuss how to fight poverty and hunger. I'm sure,
Debian development will benefit from a world without poverty. So, you should
help with that!

usually I don't mention this on debian-devel though.

cheers,
	Holger