c'toi le 38...

Quoting posion bit (poisonbit@gmail.com):

> I'm not going to fill a lot of little bugs for this, I expect debian
> scripts to be designed following some simple bash best practices.

By what miracle do you expect this to happen (assuming you have a
point somewhere) if you don't file bugs?

Do you expect maintainers to discover this by being illuminated by
some magic raylight from "$DEITY" (quoted) shouting, with a loud voice,
from behind his|her|its cloud: "Thou Shalt Quote Thy Variables"?