38

I've just started my love history again with squeeze.

There are 38 unquoted $i in /etc in i386 installing base+laptop+standar

There are 172 "$i" (maching without spaces around) 38 of them matches
whit spaces around (unquoted).

Some are iteration numbers, some are directory, files, etc...

I've not time neither humor, to fill such bugs or not bugs depending
on the situation.

That has been my first command after login:

    grep -R ' $i ' /etc/ | grep -viE '(binary|no such)'

Just in case that some good person as time and humor (what I lack
today) to review it and file the bug if may be convenient.

Greetings
Iñigo