Closing non-bugs (a.k.a. fixed version is same as found version)

Hi

When I go through RC bugs I see more and more bugs which are both found
and fixed with the same version.

This does NOT work: these bugs are treated as if they are not fixed at all.

Please do not version bug closures when there were no changes to the
source package to get the bug fixed!

Note also that the same rule applies for binNMUs: binNMU versions are
treated as the corresponding source version (aka without the +bN). So
please do not version bug closures where the bug got fixed via a binNMU!

So when closing these bugs, please send a mail to ####-done@b.d.o
without mentioning a version pseudo header.

Cheers

Luk