RFH: How to compile swf files from source

Hello all,

In my package ampache it ships xspf_jukebox.fla and xspf_jukebox.swf and
I recently received bug #591202 which states:

"ampache ships a swf file but does not build it from source."

I am curious to know which part of Debian Policy states that this is
required?  I have search but was unable to find anything.

If the source code accompanies the precompiled file how does that make
the package non compliant with DFSG? (bug #591196)

Are there debian tools available to do this?  If so what are they?

It seems I am not the only one having this problem #591199, #591383.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Charlie Smotherman