Re: Bindv6only once again

OoO En  cette matinée  pluvieuse du dimanche  13 juin 2010,  vers 10:09,
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> disait :

> Now, the above is used routinely cum grano salis by individual
> maintainers, that before pushing big changes that affect others discuss
> them first and listen to feedback of the others. As reported by Julien
> in this thread already, that has happened in this specific case and the
> maintainer position is still (AFAIU) that the decision will be
> re-evaluated at freeze time.

It is difficult  to understand why we should wait  freeze time to change
anything.  Some people (including me) may be afraid that the problem may
not be corrected because of  the freeze. Moreover, in the meantime, some
applications don't  work with  IPv6 for people  that are unaware  of the
possibility to modify the sysctl.
--
Test input for validity and plausibility.