Re: RESPECTED SIR

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 07:28:12PM +0530, Ramkrishan Raghuwanshi wrote:
> Respected sir, I am ram krishan raghuwanshi from Indore, Madhya Pradesh India�s
> want to use Debian packages
>
>    But I don�t have money. So sir please send me on my following address if u
>    you can:-

Unfortunately, Debian is a volunteer organization, not a charity, so
we can't donate money to you. Kindly do not mail this list unless you
want to participate in technical discussions related to Debian
development.

Thank you.

Kumar
--
All the existing 2.0.x kernels are to buggy for 2.1.x to be the
main goal.