Re: Some mail changes

This one time, at band camp, Santiago Vila said:
> On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Stephen Gran wrote:
>
> > > The net effect would be the same: receiving @debian.org mail on
> > > master.
> > >
> > > Am I missing anything?
> >
> > While I appreciate the vote of confidence in my omniscience, I do
> > not share it.  I would much prefer people to use the opportunity to
> > decide what to do with their own mail.
>
> Those of us not having a mail forward have already decided
> (implicitly, if you like) to receive the email in master.
>
> Why would we have to do something for things to work as before?
>
> Juat announce "Effective [some day], people who do not have an email
> forward setup will have one pointing to master, so that they will
> continue to receive email in master" and be done with it.

I am going to politely assume that what you are saying is "would you
please do this for me", rather than "I insist you do this because I
can't be bothered to waste a precious 30 seconds on it and would rather
write several mails instead".  In response to your request, I am sorry,
but I am unlikely to do a mass update of people's mail forwards for
this.

Cheers,