Re: Some mail changes

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Stephen Gran wrote:

> > The net effect would be the same: receiving @debian.org mail on master.
> >
> > Am I missing anything?
>
> While I appreciate the vote of confidence in my omniscience, I do not
> share it.  I would much prefer people to use the opportunity to decide
> what to do with their own mail.

Those of us not having a mail forward have already decided
(implicitly, if you like) to receive the email in master.

Why would we have to do something for things to work as before?

Juat announce "Effective [some day], people who do not have an email
forward setup will have one pointing to master, so that they will continue
to receive email in master" and be done with it.