ICU 4.4 rc1 in experimental

There's a release candidate for ICU 4.4 in experimental.  If you
maintain a package that depends on ICU, it would be great if you could
test with this version.  There should be no changes required to your
package -- just install libicu-dev from experimental and rebuild.  If I
don't hear any problems, I'm going to coordinate with the release team
to get ICU 4.4 into squeeze.  I've already tested the xerces packages,
and they are fine with the new ICU.  Thanks!

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>