Bug#573880: ITP: icinga -- A host/service/network monitoring and management system
Owner: Alexander Wirt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : icinga
Version : 1.0.1
Upstream Author : Icinga Team <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.icinga.lorg/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : A host/service/network monitoring and management system
Icinga is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and
networks. icinga-common contains the common files for the icinga package.
Icinga's features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
* Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
* Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
pager, or user-defined method)
* Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events
(for proactive problem resolution)
* Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Icinga is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
Upstream URL: http://www.icinga.org/
This does not include the new icinga php based webfrontend, if you are
interested in maintaining it feel free to join us in the nagios team.
Since we are currently a two man show, any other help would also be