Bug#573803: ITP: jmock2 -- Java library for testing code with mock objects
Owner: Gabriele Giacone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : jmock2
Version : 2.5.1
Upstream Author : Steve Freeman, Tim Mackinnon, Nat Pryce, Mauro Talevi, Joe Walnes
* URL : http://www.jmock.org
* License : BSD
Programming Lang: java
Description : Java library for testing code with mock objects
Mock objects help you design and test the interactions between the objects in
The jMock library:
* makes it quick and easy to define mock objects, so you don't break the
rhythm of programming.
* lets you precisely specify the interactions between your objects, reducing
the brittleness of your tests.
* works well with the autocompletion and refactoring features of your IDE
* plugs into your favourite test framework
* is easy to extend.