offering for adoption: newLISP interpreter

I was told there is time to get this into squeeze.  It has been
extensively debugged and tested on 64bit and 32bit platforms, and on
every architecture that Debian supports.

If someone could take this over, I'd be grateful; I'd like to see this
excellent language offered on every platform that debian supports, not
just the i386 and amd64 currently supported by my little repository.

Point your "apt-get source" to this little location:

http://dpkg.reactor-core.org/

Ted

--
		   Nothing is true unless it makes you laugh,
	      But you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Name:    Ted Walther
Phone:   208-310-7032
Skype:   tederific
Email:   ted@reactor-core.org
Address: #225 17700 58 Ave, Cloverdale, BC V3S1L6