Re: Debian Packaging Meego Working Group

Hi,

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> it isn't clear on the wiki page: the working group will use Meego
> infrastructure based on OBS to do a deb/apt based Meego instance, right?

Yes. We want to stay close the Meego infrastructure so that it's easy to
make a meego system using debian package management instead of RPM and
still being very close in terms of internal procedures to build packages
and system images.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog