Re: Xen, Squeeze, and Beyond

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:06:57AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Marco d'Itri, le Fri 26 Feb 2010 02:38:33 +0100, a écrit :
> > On Feb 25, John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> > > 3a) What about Linux virtualization on servers that lack hardware
> > > virtualization support, which Xen supports but KVM doesn't?
> > Tough luck.
> >
> > > 6) Are we communicating this to Debian users in some way?  What can I do
> > > to help with this point?
> > Remind people that Xen is dying and KVM is the present and the future.
>
> No FUD, thanks.

FWIW I've been running a Xen dom0 2.6.31.x for a while now without problems
and it seems to have all the features I used with etch and lenny dom0
kernels. So I wouldn't say it's dying, instead it may be more appropriate
to call it a reinvigorated pensioner :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.