Re: Misc developer news (#21)

Hello,

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
>  As of the time of writing, DEHS is only 45 watch files away from the
>  10000 milestone!. Out of them, only 7480 packages are up to date with
>  regard to upstream.

What is with deactivated watch files, because upsteam is dead?

For a short time I had this case with the package d4x: upstream homepage
is deleted, there is no more upstream development.

My wish: A string like "upstream dead" in debian/watch can say DEHS, the
watch file is o.k. while there is no link.

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn