Re: Bits from the FTPMaster meeting

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 05:52:21AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> And then someone comes along and builds a Supercomputer cluster out of
> game consoles.

Well, it *might be* that *someone* does this or that.  But didn't we say
we give priority to our user_s_ (mind the plural).  So for the
theoretical chance that someone does something in the future for a use
we do not know or the other chance mentioned in this thread that
somebody might perhaps do some weird things on hardware which is for
some reason not supported by a certain piece of software we will refuse
to support a couple of users who *really* want to use the program?

This does not sound very sane nor in the interest of the current Debian
users.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--