Re: Talk: Reflections of a bigtime Debian bug reporter

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> Especially the 'what did you expect' is important, as it often make it
> possible to differentiate between software bugs, documentation bugs
> and plan simple user expectation issues.

May be 'reportbug' can give more template options like 'Steps to
reproduce 1... 2... 3.. etc' as we see in bugzilla etc. And may be
automatic stact trace etc.

I was discussing with upstream of my package 'recoll' and we have
something like this:
http://www.lesbonscomptes.com/recoll/devel.html#problemreport

Obviously, useful to point users who reports bug, but it is specific
to this package. Something specefic to Debian can be different.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_