Re: Faster boot by running init.d scripts in parallel

On Sat, Sep 12 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Michael Biebl]
>> Would be interesting to have a before and after bootchart so this
>> regression can be investigated.
>
> Yes, definitely. Would also be interesting to know what kind of
> hardware you got (CPU, harddrive), and if you enabled readahead or
> not.

        OK. I don't have the older bootchartd.* around, but I can save
 my current one, remove the concurrency setting, and grab the new
 bootchartd.* stuff for comparison.  Give me a couple of days.

        manoj
--
I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here.