Re: Automatic Debug Packages

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Manoj Srivastava<srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

>>        I too am wondering if we should defer the polivy change until
>>  the details get shaken out with a partial deployment of the scheme.

> Full deployment already happened (in Ubuntu).

As .ddebs?  What's the policy about what can go in them and how are they
integrated with the packaging tools?  And could you point me at the Ubuntu
share for the debugging information so that I can see what protocols it's
using?

Prior experience is *great*.  We can learn from the experiences of Ubuntu.