Re: Emacs 23.1 released

Adrian Perez <adrianperez.deb@gmail.com> writes:

> What I'm actually saying is that I'm willing to do anything to get
> this quickly in unstable.

Perhaps contact the maintainer — or, in the case of Emacs, the
‘debian-emacsen’ forum — and ask directly what you can do to help.

> I'll file the wishbug. Thanks for everything.

Again, you should only do that if your research into how the Debian
package maintainer is handling it leads you to believe they are not
already aware of the new version.

--
 \       “bash awk grep perl sed, df du, du-du du-du, vi troff su fsck |
  `\                     rm * halt LART LART LART!” —The Swedish BOFH, |