Re: ia32-libs transition

This one time, at band camp, Goswin von Brederlow said:
> Faidon Liambotis <paravoid@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >> ia32-wine is only available when ia32-apt-get is installed.
> > WTF? Are you listening to yourself?
> >
> > Do you actually believe that it's okay to mess in such horrendous
> > ways with the packaging system?
>
> If you don't want it then don't use it. That is your choice.

You understand we're building a distribution here, right?  This isn't
just about whatever random thing you feel like doing.  If a huge number
of DDs are telling you you're wrong, you likely are.  If you can't
listen to your peers, I'm guesing this abortion needs to go the TC, but
I would prefer if you could listen to what people are telling you.