Re: intent to hijack turbogears 2 (and some of its friends)

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Given that the maintainer (Cc-ed) has not replied to any of the above
> bug reports---the latter is 7-month old---I'm hereby notifying my
> intention to hijack both turbogears 2 and turbojson.

as stated in the wnpp bug when i took over, my only interest in
turbogears is that a) it doesn't get away (and that quickly >= 1.0.7 got
available), and b) openerp-web-client uses it.

now that openerp-web-client will get ported away from turbogears 1.x to
cherrypy-only, it's not on my priority list anymore. therefore, please
take over the packages.

Regards,
Daniel