Re: Notes from keyring-maint; end of the world not predicted

Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li> writes:

> * Replacement of the old key with the new one should not cause any
> other key to no longer be in Debian's Web of Trust nor strongly
> connected subset.

Is there a simple way of checking whether this is true for a given key?

> * Replacement of the old key with the new one should not cause a
> significant weakening of Debian's Web of Trust. I don't have exact
> figures for this at present, but it'll be based on the Betweenness
> Centrality and mean-minimum-distance calculations most probably.

Is there a simple way of getting a metric of this for a given key?

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the plural |