Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data (Was: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions)

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Daniel Burrows wrote:

For the sorts of markup our
descriptions have now it'll be fine, but it's my experience that when
you give people a hammer they start hitting everything that's vaguely
nail-shaped with it. :-)

ROFL.
The whole time of discussion was well spent just for this quote. ;-)
I took the freedom to put a German translation into the fortunes-de.

 But if people want to use markdown, I'll render it.

Same for me

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de