Re: Linux-libre for Debian Lenny

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:11:42 +0200
Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:12:21AM +0930, Karl Goetz wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:45:11 +0200
> > md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) wrote:
> > > Lurkers told you so in private mails?
> >
> > Its not like you appreciate them (users/lurkers, call them what you
> > will) announcing it on -dev ... (Your not a DD, so STFU etc)
>
> Ehem, Marco is not a DD?

No, I believe he is :)

> Even if he wasn't why isn't he allowed to voice this question here?
> Are you a DD? Do you post here?

No, I'm not a DD, and I suspect a number of people who agree with
Robert/would like his packages are not DDs.
This list is particularly famous for telling people who are not DDs to
go and be quiet (in my words, I'm sure the emails don't say that
exactly...)

> Sorry, I simply don't get it.

Sorry, guess I was to terse.
kk