Re: Bits from the 2nd Debian Groupware Meeting

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 09:38:07AM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2009-04-23, Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > Hi.

> >> We contacted the various groupware maintainers as well as the groupware
> >> related clients (e.g. [1]) and it's been on the wiki page[2].
> >
> >> [1]: http://www.mail-archive.com/pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org/msg03370.html
> >
> > Well... as maintainer of phpgroupware, I probably missed the
> > invitation... or you failed to send it ? :-/
>
> And kontact (kolab klient) maintainers at least missed it if invited ..
> (I don't remember seeing it though)
>
> I would like some cooperation with groupware "server" people about some
> of the more groupware related issues of kontact (kmail, korganizer,
> kaddressbook, ...)
I've just added calenderserver-dicuss@lists.alioth.debian.org[1] which
we can use for for these kind of "cross groupware server/client"
discussions. I'll add an item to the DeveloperNews[2], hopefully this
way we'll get a list where most of the groupware folks in Debian meet
and exchange ideas.
Cheers,
 -- Guido