Re: AVR32 port - config.{sub,guess} bug filing

> Hi,
>
> As some of you may be aware, myself and a few others are working towards
> an AVR32 port of Debian, which is now making good progress. One problem
> we've come across is since AVR32 is such a new architecture, a fair few
> packages have config.{sub,guess} files that are missing the architecture
> and hence fail to build. Since things are coming along nicely now, I feel
> it might be appropriate to start filing wishlist bugs for these, but since
> there are quite a large number of packages with this problem, it could
> easily be regarded as mass filing. So I thought I'd ask here first for
> people's thoughts comments on this matter. Thanks.

I guess the proper solution is copying config.{sub,guess} from /usr/share/misc/
and removing them in clean. If that is the case, wouldn't the list of possibly buggy
packages be [1]?

Best,
Michael

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/outdated-autotools-helper-file.html