Re: Linux-libre for Debian Lenny

Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:

> The decision to include non-free firmware in Lenny concerns the whole
> project.
>
> Providing support for some of our users who would have otherwise been
> excluded by this decision is, therefore, something that concerns the
> whole project as well.

Thanks for providing these packages.

I understand that this packages Linux Libre, which is somewhat different
from the Debian ‘linux-image’ kernel. What is the likelihood that this
work will make its way into Debian main as a supported option?

--
 \     “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will |
  `\      not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog |