AVR32 port - config.{sub,guess} bug filing

Hi,

As some of you may be aware, myself and a few others are working towards
an AVR32 port of Debian, which is now making good progress. One problem
we've come across is since AVR32 is such a new architecture, a fair few
packages have config.{sub,guess} files that are missing the architecture
and hence fail to build. Since things are coming along nicely now, I feel
it might be appropriate to start filing wishlist bugs for these, but since
there are quite a large number of packages with this problem, it could
easily be regarded as mass filing. So I thought I'd ask here first for
people's thoughts comments on this matter. Thanks.

Regards,
Bradley Smith

--
Bradley Smith                                     brad@brad-smith.co.uk