Re: Bits from the 2nd Debian Groupware Meeting

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:11:16PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Hi Guido,
>
> Guido Günther wrote:
> > Due to some unforeseen circumstances the number of participants was
> > quiet low (3) this year an we hope to see more of you next year around.
>
> At least me or probably some more people from credativ would have been there for
Hmmm...we obviously failed completely to contact people since some folks
from credativ were there.

> sure - but where was this meeting announced? I was pretty surprised by the
We contacted the various groupware maintainers as well as the groupware
related clients (e.g. [1]) and it's been on the wiki page[2]. We'll
definitely send out a broader announcement for the next event (should
that happen). My apologies to everyone who would have attended but
didn't see a notification.

> posting to d-d-a, as I didn't even know such a team exists.
There's no such formal team, it basically started last year[3] with the
idea to see what Debian already ships and what could be improved.
Cheers,
 -- Guido

[1]: http://www.mail-archive.com/pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org/msg03370.html
[2]: http://wiki.debian.org/Groupware