Re: Bits from the 2nd Debian Groupware Meeting

Hi Guido,

Guido Günther wrote:
> Due to some unforeseen circumstances the number of participants was
> quiet low (3) this year an we hope to see more of you next year around.

At least me or probably some more people from credativ would have been there for
sure - but where was this meeting announced? I was pretty surprised by the
posting to d-d-a, as I didn't even know such a team exists.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79