Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

       And this is like 6 lines of Pseudo code, and less in compact
languages like Perl. A fairly trivial exercise in basic CS logic.

Please do not insist on the number of lines.  I mentioned in my
mail [1] that you need a bit more.  I did not said that it is not
trivial.  But I'm lacking some motivation if I need to *help*
markdown so far that I have to detect all the clues in a
preprocessor myself.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2009/04/msg00815.html