Re: debian/copyright verbosity

ke, 2009-04-15 kello 10:33 +0200, Josselin Mouette kirjoitti:
> Le mercredi 15 avril 2009 à 09:32 +1000, Ben Finney a écrit :
> > Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:
> >
> > > I do wish that you would once try to look into the problems at hand
> >
> > That *is* what I'm doing.
>
> Obviously not. Maintainers keep explaining that your suggestions are not
> applicable, maybe you should try to understand that.

As far as I can see, Ben is honestly trying to figure out what the
consensus is, while expressing his opinions as well. Although that has
led to some misunderstandings, it's unfortunate that some of those have
resulted in unnecessary harshness.

I, for one, have learned new things about how debian/copyright files are
currently used by the project.