Want to work with a Linux Group

Dear Debian,

I am interested what you guys are doing with this new operating system.

I am keen to work for/with a Linux development group, though am not sure where to start.

I would describe myself as a competent C++ programmer, though perhaps not quite at your levels yet.

I would really appreciate it though if you could point me in the direction of some Linux groups seeking development assistance.

best regards
Roger Preston

Get the New Internet Explore 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now