Re: realtime kernel for Debian

Hello,

> I was wondering about how far are we with implementing a RT kernel in
> Debian... Some progress here? Would be nice.
The patch I created that "fits" on Debian's vanilla kernel creates
conflicts on the sources with the Debian patches.
I hope to be able to clean that up by minimizing the -rt series (e.g.
the first broken out patch consists usually of various bits from the
-tip tree that are (AFAIK) not all needed.)

So just have some more patience.

Best regards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |