Re: realtime kernel for Debian

Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering about how far are we with implementing a RT kernel in Debian... Some progress here? Would be nice.
The patch I created that "fits" on Debian's vanilla kernel creates
conflicts on the sources with the Debian patches.
I hope to be able to clean that up by minimizing the -rt series (e.g.
the first broken out patch consists usually of various bits from the
-tip tree that are (AFAIK) not all needed.)

So just have some more patience.

Thanks for the head up. I'm glad that there is work in progress and am able to wait with patience knowing that ;)

\r