Re: dash as default /bin/sh and bashisms-free archive RGs

Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Apr 12, "Roberto C. Sánchez" <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
>
>> Policy specifically states that use of "local" is permitted [0]:
> So exactly what do you want to disallow which is supported by dash but
> not by policy, and for which purpose?

I don't have a list at hand (I do have a sort of list in another machine
which is unreachable atm); but the first one that comes to my mind is the
use of 'type', it's output is unreliable and in some shell interpreters it
is not implemented. Another one is 'ulimit'.

Cheers,
Raphael Geissert