Re: Google Summer of Code 2009: is not dunc tank

* Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> [2009-04-10 15:10]:
> What could be considered fair is, if DDs are involved as students in
> GSOC, to give the money to Debian instead of giving it to the students

I think this is so unreasonable it's not even funny.  So it's okay for
non-DD students to accept money but suddenly when you're part of
Debian you're no longer allowed to do so?  What about DCs?  Where do
you want to draw the line?  Maybe the DD in question should
temporarily resign and then become a DD again after GSoC? (no, I'm not
serious)

Anyway, I think this debate is a total waste of time because it's much
too late.  After all, we had DDs as GSoC students before.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/