Re: alioth.debian.org / blends.debian.net: different behaviour of Option MultiViews

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Brett Parker wrote:

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    # AllowOverride Options -> enable options in .htaccess files
    AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit FileInfo Options
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - .htaccess is an override file... so, to get it to work you need to change this line to:
     AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit FileInfo Options MultiViews

The log that you pasted tells you that.

This is what I thought when I have read the log message and I actually tried
this (but forgot to mention in this mail):

$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
 ... waiting Syntax error on line 28 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/90_v_blends.conf:
Illegal override option MultiViews
 failed!

Any other hint?

Kind regards