Re: How to depend on 32bit libs on amd64? (and what to do with ia32-libs)

[Goswin von Brederlow]
> Currently ia32-libs source builds one ia32-libs.deb. Not split up per
> binary package it contains.

Yes but I thought we were talking about changing that, so that it
builds ia32-libc6, ia32-libssl0.9.8, etc.  That is how I understood
Dato's proposal, which I think is probably the most sensible solution
I have seen so far.

> And yes, uploading a new source that builds a deb with the same
> version as the last source will cause DAK to reject the upload.

That's a problem, then.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/