Re: [GSoC] KDE4/Qt4 based package manager

Quoting Obey Arthur Liu (arthur@milliways.fr):

> > synaptic or shaman (from Chakra). I think that aptitude-gtk and adept
> > are not userfriendly. Using these applications was quite difficult for
> Heartfelt thank yous! (I'm the guy responsible for aptitude-gtk.. :D )

Is this silly to think that, as most of the (good) work was made in
aptitude-gtk, an aptitude-qt development would be a better idea?

Aptitude has all the nice underlying package management stuff and that
would avoid reinventing the wheel.