Re: NEW processing

> You're right, in hindsight this wasn't a good idea, but then we knew we still
> had time until the announcement would come out and the debug package had
> already been added to SVN.

There is also *always* the way to ping us if there is something
special. Either by mail or on irc, explaining the situation. Yes, the
better fix is to not add a new package for a security upload, but if
this can't be avoided...

--
bye, Joerg
<elmo> [..] trying to avoid extra dependencies on gnumeric is like trying to