Install-info transition, review time

Hello,

the dpkg team and the texinfo maintainer have laid out a plan to
get rid of dpkg /usr/sbin/install-info and start relying on
GNU's install-info when needed. This will involve some work to
transition properly. We have described our plan here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Transitions/DpkgToGnuInstallInfo

Please review and raise any suggestions if you have any. There
has been some extensive discussion on -dpkg already that you can read
to understand the choices made:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2009/03/msg00019.html

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/