Re: Section changes in the archive

Hi Joerg,

2009/3/15 Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de>:
[...]
> php                      Everything about PHP

Does "everything" really means everything?
At least the following are missing:
php5-adodb
libphp-adodb
libmarkdown-php

I haven't looked at others.

> Note that we used some kind of "section priority" to get to the final
> list. Of course this is not perfect, there are many packages that
> fit multiple sections, but it helped us. Apply in order, stop when you
> found a match and always keep common-sense in mind.

And what's the final list of sections? lintian needs to be updated

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net

Joan Rivers  - "I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath
toys were a toaster and a radio."