Re: To the aqualung NMUer....

Barry deFreese a écrit :
Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
Hello,

I just received a DAK acknowledgement for aqualung 0.9~beta9.1-1.1 but it's not me who prepared this package. I guess it's a NMU fixing the ffmpeg/libavcodec issue but I can't found any related message neither on the BTS nor on debian mailing lists (-devel and -release).

I would have been great if this people told me he were preparing a NMU because I was working on new upstream release package that ALSO fix the ffmpeg issue.

Anyway... If someone is responsible of this upload, please overwrite it by the new packages I just uploaded to debian-mentors: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aqualung/aqualung_0.9~beta10-1.dsc

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

That was me. I haven't posted the diff for the NMU yet. I'll take a look at the new upstream on mentors. Of course tagging the existing bug as pending or some other form of notification that you were working on it would have helped.

Sorry,

Barry deFreese
Hello,

Thanks for having a look to the new upstream release and sorry for not having updated the bug status !

Adam