Re: Support of new source packages in squeeze

> All in all, things are in a rather good shape but I still need some
> help.  While I tested extensively the dpkg-source side, we still need to
> ensure that all our additional tools cope well with the new source
> package format (*-buildpackage, apt-get source, lintian, devscripts,
> dput/dupload, etc.).

Lintian is tested with 3.0 (quilt) and 3.0 (native) packages and
LZMA-compressed data components and source tarballs as of 2.2.6.  (It's
also tested with 2.0 packages, for whatever it's worth.)  It however is
known not to work with source packages that contain multiple upstream
source tarballs.  Patches to the unpacking scripts are welcome provided
that they come with an addition to the test suite.  It's a fairly
complicated area of the code.