Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

>> Get me a short description for it.
> "Compiler, libraries, and tools for OCaml: a static typed ML language
> implementation supporting functional, imperative, and object-oriented
> programming styles".

You have an interesting definition of short, i stopped after : for
now. :)
(Its a different thing what packages.d.o will show later, for example,
but for me the part before the : is more than enough)

>> > The regex over binary package names would be "lib.*-ocaml.*",
>> > currently matching 160 binary packages in the APT database on my
>> > laptop (unstable + experimental).
>> ocaml
>>                 ocaml-*
>>                 lib*ocaml*
> Yup, of course I forgot the first pattern in the former post.
> Actually, you can add also "*-ocaml" which would match also
> "dh-ocaml", our debhelper-like tools for OCaml-related packages.

K.

--
bye, Joerg
AM: Whats the best way to find out if your debian/copyright is correct?